– During summer, black beetles emerge from holes in the lawn. Treat with Baythroid Lawn Grub & Garden Insecticide.
– Prune Bottlebrush once it has finished flowering.
– Pick agapanthus for nice Christmas flower displays.
– Sow Aster, Rudbeckia, Salvia, Squash, Beans, Cauliflower and Beetroots.
– December can be very warm. So its not an ideal time to be doing any planting at all. Its a time to enjoy the garden after (hopefully) a hard working Spring.
– Protect your sensitive plants from frost, if you havent already done so.
– Prune fruit trees. Now all the fruit will have been harvested, take the time to tidy them up with any required pruning.
– Prune roses.